This programme is for learners over the age of 15. It can be used across other age groups as appropriate.
Each session within the Me, Myself and I Employability Passport Programme has Learning Objectives. These have been designed to ensure the sessions focus on the core objective for this programme that is to develop the learner’s sense of self, to enable them to think and verbalise their potential. The session guide and learners’ workbook have been developed to walk you and the learners through each session step by step.
Main aim of the programme:Is to assist learners through individualised guidance and advice. Support in the confidence to complete personal statements/CV and applications forms and most importantly develop their decision making, team building and problem-solving skills. The primary focus is on helping learners reach their potential. By giving them real-world practical skills that help them become more confident and experiences that build their self-esteem and engagement.
The 12 hours of focused learning over 5 sessions is delivered in a flexible way to meet the needs of the people engaged and enhance core curriculum skills. The passport document identifies their strengths and gives discussion points on how they can self-development.
The sessions are ideally run weekly if possible without gaps, other than for school vacations/holidays. Each session is between 2-3 hours long.
- Self-Management: Time Management; Professionalism; Resilience
- Teamwork: Collaboration; Goal Setting; Reliability, Trust & Respect
- Business & Customer Awareness: Big picture of Business; Customer Care; Cultures, Values & Beliefs
- Problem Solving: Logical & Systematic Approach; Reasoning; Decisiveness
- Communication & Literacy: Speaking & Listening; Reading; Writing
- Application of Numeracy: Good Numeracy Skills in workplace settings; Practical Application; Budgeting & Finance
- Application of Digital Technologies: Safeguarding, Security & ICT Management; Application of ICT; Awareness of the Digital Age & its use in Sectors
- Self-Awareness: development of confidence and Emotional Well-Being