Mental Health Awareness
Core Objective: Raising awareness of Mental Health and how it may affect students and their emotional and educational well-being.
The Aims & Learning Outcomes of this course;
- To increase understanding of mental health issues within your team.
- To contribute to your professional development.
- To allow you to respond effectively to a range of situations.
- To act as a reference source for you in the future.
- To make a contribution towards a more safely managed environment.
Providing an understanding of mental health concerns that can affect your team members, enabling those interacting with them to be empowered to support more effectively.
This Mental Health Awareness training is centred around tackling stigma and Improving attitudes to Mental health. The day gives clarity on how to access support, and how to engage people in discussion about their mental health.
The day is Interactive and explores ways of helping to build emotional resilience in teams so that they can make informed choices when dealing with the pressure.
Training for Teams & Industries
Forming part of CPD portfolios to enhance existing work.
All sessions are interactive.