Drug and Alcohol Awareness
Core Objective: Raising awareness of drug and alcohol and the effects of this on emotional well-being.
- Identifying people at risk of drug misuse,
- Ensuring support is available for;
- those who require general information and education,
- those who could benefit from targeted prevention,
- those who require a more detailed assessment of their needs.
The Aims & Learning Outcomes of this course;
- To increase understanding of Drug and Alcohol issues.
- To contribute to your professional development.
- To allow you to respond effectively to a range of situations.
- To provide practical advice to people in your work environment relating to Drug and Alcohol.
- To act as a reference source for you in the future.
- To make a contribution towards a more safely managed environment.
Training for Teams & Industries
Forming part of CPD portfolios to enhance existing work. All sessions are interactive.